Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #39

Hi everyone! It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Check out these fun and festive cupcakes!!
I didn't have time to make a sample for today, but I will have one combined with my H{ippity} Hop card tomorrow!

Everyone is invited to play along in the challenge!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE blog and use CIC39 when uploading. Every week, Rach highlighs the top 5!!

Now head on over to the Sweeties and see how they rocked these cupcakes!!!!

Colleen - Glitter Ink
Bonnie - The Lucky Clucker (has the week off)
Natalie - Dougnat Diaries
Elena - The Red Haired Girl -December's Guest Sweetie

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.