Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Find Joy in the Journey

Hi everyone! Whenever I get blue, I love to make something with pretty flowers. Today I busted out the new stamp set, Pretty Petals (which is a Hostess benefit set) and combined it with this week's Splitcoast Sketch, SC664.
I used my favorite embossing folder, Love Stripes for the main background.  I water colored the flowers and added Journey Glaze with some Sparkle Dust to flower centers. Love the extra sparkle this gives! The sentiment is from the set, Happy Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
All products used are Fun Stampers Journey.
 



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love your color comb, the sentiment is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.