Thursday, October 19, 2017

Golden Reindeer Christmas card

Hi everyone! I have a Christmas ensemble to share with you today. I just love making elegant Christmas cards. I'm happy with cutsie too, but elegant wins my heart every time! 
The reindeer is from the ATS Blitzen (and it has a matching die) and I embossed it with Gold Powder. I accented his elegant antler swirls with some red stars from the Star-fetti jar as well as red flower pieces from the Journey Sequins Holiday Elements jar. I also used one of the gorgeous  poinsettia flowers from the Holiday mini catalog, Golden Poinsettia, which comes in a pack of 6.  I made a frame from the Gold Mirror cardstock -which I love to use on holiday cards!! So shiny and pretty!
Did you notice the sentiment? Yes, it's in Spanish! This year FSJ launched several Spanish sentiment sets! I used a sentiment from Feliz Navidad ATS.

I also made a little tag! The tags are from the Steel Rule die called Tag Set, I used the largest of 3 sizes. I added some of my much neglected Mini Jingles bells to the center of the Poinettia.  The strips of patterned paper are from the Christmas Cheer Prints pack. The sentiment is also from the Fleiz Navidad ATS.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.

2 comments:

  1. The reindeer Christmas card and Feliz Navidad tag are elegant and beautiful!!! Great creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Michelle, love the use of the jingle bells for the berries!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.